The H20 Degree EM-1000 electric kWh meter kit meets the rigorous requirements of ANSI 12.20 (0.5) Code for Electricity Metering, 0.5% Accuracy. Designed to provide a simple and effective process for accurately capturing measurements of power consumption, EM-1000 Meters are easy to specify and install for new construction and retrofits.
The EM-1000 Meter has an installer-friendly feedback feature: a red reverse phase indicator acts as an installation diagnostics tool and illuminates if a meter is improperly installed. After installation, the green duty cycle light shows that the meter is collecting electric consumption data at the appropriate rate. The 200 Amp solid core CTs have color-coded labels to easily identify and correctly land the wires at the meter.
EM-1000 Stand-Alone Electric KWH Meter
- 0.5% kWh meter, Certified to ANSI C12.20 (0.5) by MET Testing Labs (NRTL).
- State of California Approved – Cert. #5668-11.
- NY DPS and NYSERDA Approved.
- 120/208/240V 1 Ph 3W, 200 Amp.
- Pulse Output – Standard.
- Basic kit includes submeter, specified enclosure and two Current Transformers (CTs). Pulse equipped meters include built-in pulse output. Radio equipped meters include built-in radio.
- Multi-tenant residential applications.
- Single-phase applications.
- Revenue Grade Accuracy.
- Compact footprint fits almost anywhere.
- Surface or flush-mount options available.
120/208-240V, 1 Ph, 3W, 200 Amp meter with 2 solid-core CTs-Flush Mount Enclosure
EM-1000FP Standard meter kit—Flush mount—Pulse equipped
EM-1000FR Standard meter kit—Flush mount—Radio equipped
120/208-240V, 1 Ph, 3W, 200 Amp meter with 2 solid-core CTs-Surface Mount Enclosure
EM-1000SP Standard meter kit – Surface mount—Pulse equipped
EM-1000SR Standard meter kit—Surface mount—Radio equipped