HCB0104 Thermostat Radiator Bridge to Wireless Radiator Actuator Overview
The H2O Degree HCB0104 Thermostat Radiator Bridge to Wireless Radiator Actuator is a programmable thermostat radiator control system that communicates wirelessly to the H2O Degree dashboard for remote control and visualization.
The H2O Degree HCB0104 consists of a wireless networked thermostat, a wireless EnOcean Bridge and one or more HCV0104 wireless EnOcean radiator actuators for radiator valves.
The smart thermostat and bridge communicate wirelessly with the H2O Degree Server in the cloud. Property managers can view all of the thermostat, set points and temperature readings on the H2O Degree dashboards and make adjustments to all units or individually. The resident can be given access to their individual thermostat through a web-based portal or mobile application.
HCB0104 Thermostat Radiator Bridge to Wireless Radiator Actuator
- The H2O Degree HCB0104 is a programmable thermostat radiator control system that communicates wirelessly to the H2O Degree dashboard for remote control and visualization.
- System provides an EnOcean radio interface bridge to H2O Degree hydronic radiator actuators.
- Easy to install and the radio can download the
- Collects room temperature, humidity, heat set-point, heat set-point limit, heat run-time, cool set-point, cool set-point limit and cool run-time.
- Device allows property managers to set individual heat set-point limits and cool set-point limits for each thermostat or globally for all thermostats.
- Device allows property managers to set units to vacant to conserve energy.
- Night setback available for increased energy savings.
- Thermostat is compatible with the H2O Degree secure wireless 2.4 GHz mesh network. The thermostat simultaneously acts as a mesh transceiver for the wireless network, enhancing the mesh network.
- By using a key press sequence the installer can force a radio transmission and receive a LED sequence feedback on radio connectivity in real time.
- Type of packet data reported:
– Data Packet (60 minute interval default)
- Non-volatile memory maintains last reading in the event of a power failure.
- Thermostat is 7-day programmable.
- Accuracy +/- 1.0 Degree F.
- Available as:
– 1 stage heat/1 stage cool
- Temperature control range 45-90 Degrees F.
- Adjustable backlit display.
- Five year warranty.
Thermostat Radio Bridge to Wireless Radiator Actuator