The H2O Degree IT1002 Line Powered Gateway is the heart of the H2O Degree radio network at the property. The gateway is equipped with an embedded CPU to interface between the network coordinator and the H2O Degree server.
The IT1002 Line Powered Gateway can be connected to the Internet via the property’s Cat5e Internet connection. Once connected, the data is transmitted to the H2O Degree Server in the cloud for data collection, processing and report generation.
Gateway software can easily be updated remotely via the Internet connection and does not require a display, keyboard or mouse.
Gateway can interface with one or more of the following systems:
– H2O Degree Metering Products
– Vision Data Gate
– Eaton PXBCM
– LG VRF
* Outdoor enclosures available, contact H2O Degree for details.
* Standard gateways interface with H2O Degree products. For interface with other systems additional software option must also be ordered.
IT1002 Line Powered Gateway
- The H2O Degree IT1002 is a gateway with built-in CPU.
- Gateway Kits include (1) IT1002 Gateway and (1) M54700 (optionally available with IT2010 Modem) contained inside one compact enclosure (120 VAC
- Device connects the M54700 to the H2O cloud servers to enable remote monitoring and control of all H2O wireless devices including water, electric, BTU and gas
meters as well as thermostats and wireless relays. (Requires one M54700 Coordinator per gateway.)
- The gateway’s built-in CPU is equipped with a 800 MHz Armv5 processor, Web-based Clock, 1 USB 2.0 port and 1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN port.
- Gateway automatically acquires an IP address (DHCP) and transmits a message via port 19110 & 80 to the
- Gateway does not require a display, keyboard or mouse.
- Gateway attaches to the coordinator via a USB cable.
- The gateway can store up to 200,000 records. After the storage is full, the gateway dumps off data using a FIFO (first in, first out). The amount of days is dependent on how many devices and what transmission intervals they are set to.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 6.5 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches.
- Five year warranty.
H2O Degree System Overview – H2O Degree Metering Products
H2O Degree System Overview – Interface with other systems*
IT1002 Gateway with power supply (included) 1-10 radio devices
IT1002 Gateway with power supply (included) 1-100 radio devices
IT1002 Gateway with power supply (included) 101-500 radio devices
IT1002 Gateway with power supply (included) 501-1000 radio devices
Five port Ethernet switch 10/100
Cellular Modem 3G/4G Ethernet interface for CDMA networks includes power supply
Labor Database Commissioning
Vision Data Gate Software Interface
Eaton PXBCM Software Interface
LG VRF Software Interface