M54130 Line Powered Four Channel Pulse Counter Overview
The H2O Degree M54130 Line Powered Four Channel Pulse Counter monitors and records pulses from utility meters to determine energy consumption.
The device is designed to support water, gas and electric pulse meters.
The M54130 Line Powered Four Channel Pulse Counter uses a wireless transceiver to report consumption.
There is a 32-bit unsigned cumulative pulse counter register for each of the four channels. The pulse counter continues to count pulses even if the radio is unable to transmit the data.
– Electric meter w/pulse output
– Water meter w/pulse output
– Gas meter w/pulse output
M54130 Line Powered Four Channel Pulse Counter
- The H2O Degree M54130 is a line powered wireless pulse counter that has four inputs.
- M54130 provides a radio interface to remotely collect utility consumption from up to four (4) separate pulse meters (any combination of gas, water and/or electric).
- M54130 can connect to new or retrofit meters including: (sample list)
Water Meters with pulse output:
– Badger – Elster (AMCO)
– Master Meter – Neptune
– Norgas – SENSUS
Gas Meters with pulse output:
– Dattus – Itron Metris
Electric Meters with pulse output:
– Leviton – E-Mon
- Channel 1 and 2 can interface to either dry or wet
- Channel 3 and 4 can interface to only dry contact pulse inputs.
- Radio is compatible with H2O Degree secure wireless 2.4 GHz mesh network.
- M54130 can be installed up to 1,000 feet from gateway.
- By using a magnet, the installer can force a radio transmission and receive a LED sequence feedback on radio connectivity in real time.
- M54130 software can be updated over the air.
- Types of packet data reported:
– Consumption Packet (60 minute interval default)
- Non-volatile memory maintains last reading in the
- M54130 Approvals:
– US Complies with FCC CFR Part 15
– European RADIO EN 300 328:v1.7.1
– European EMC EN 301 489-17:V2.1.1
– European SAFETY EN 60950-1:2005 (Ed. 2.0)
- Five year warranty.
M54130 Ordering Information
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
120 VAC to 9 VDC Wall Plug 0.67 Amp power supply
24 VAC to 12 VDC Slip-In 250 ma power supply