The H2O Degree EM-7000 Electric Socket Meter combines revenue-grade electrical submetering with advanced communication technology—complying with all regulatory electric safety and communication requirements and meeting
stringent ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5 standards.
The meters are part of a fully integrated wireless communication system based on 900 MHz radio technology. All meter data is collected through the system and reported back to the H2O Degree Cloud for visualization for tenant billing and energy conservation.
State of California-CDFA
New York Public Service
EM-7000 Electric Socket Meter
- Fast installation for new construction or retrofits.
- Standard models include Form 2S and 12S. Contact factory for other available
- All models include an integrated 900 MHz wireless radio for communication.
- Measures kWh, kW, Net Metering, Reactive, TOU, Load Profile. No Demand reset.
- Standard Delivered, Received & Net Metering.
- Instantaneous KW available under kWh display.
- ANSI C12.18, C12.19 and
- Utilizes Current Transformer(s) for
- Shipped with Accuracy better than +/- 0.15%.
- Designed for 20 Year Life.
- Battery options for Display, NV Ram and
- No exposed metal parts
- Required VG7000 transceiver. (See spec sheet for details.)
- Technical Specifications
• -40-+85 Degrees C Operating Temperature
• 5% to 95% Humidity Non-Condensing
• Complies with ANSI C12.1, C12.10, C12.18, C12.19, C12.20, C37.90.1
• Accuracy +/- 0.2%
• Starting Watts <5 watts 0.02A at 240 VAC
• Utilizes Current Transformer(s) for current sensing
• 120, 240 or 480 VAC
• 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
• Load Profile, Demand and TOU
EM-7000 Electric Socket Meter—Form 2S
EM-7000 Electric Socket Meter—Form 12S
VG7000 VG7000 Transceiver (required)
* Requires IT1000 or IT1002 for data delivery