The H2O Degree IT2010/LIT2010 Cellular Modem is a cellular to Ethernet bridge making cellular connectivity quick and easy.
The IT2010/LIT2010 Cellular Modem provides 4G-LTE connectivity without sacrificing bandwidth when switching between cellular and Ethernet. The IT2010/LIT2010 has FCC, IC, PTCRB and carrier certifications to ensure a quality, reliable connection with H2O Degree products.
Model LIT2010 is compatible with LoRaWAN systems.
IT2010/LIT2010 Cellular Modems – for use with AT&T and T-Mobile Networks
- The H2O Degree IT2010/LIT2010 is a Cellular Ethernet modem for 3G/4G services.
- The IT2010/LIT2010 features 4G-LTE with 3G HSPA+ fallback.
- Model LIT2010 is compatible with LoRaWAN systems
- Device is equipped with 1 Ethernet LAN port and a reset push button
- Cellular service is provided on H2O Degree’s secure APN through AT&T’s IoT network.
- Five year warranty.
**Cellular modems require monthly service fees. Contact H2O Degree for details.
Cellular Modem 3G/4G Ethernet interface for CDMA networks includes power supply and SIM card
LoRaWAN Cellular Modem 3G/4G Ethernet Interface for CDMA networks includes power supply and SIM card
*Cellular Modems require monthly service fee. Contact factory for details.