WM-1400 3/4″ Hot or Cold Water Meter with Pulse Output Overview
The H2O Degree WM-1400 is a pulse equipped cold or hot water meter that is compatible with the H2O Degree wireless system.
The meter is a durable, highly accurate meter that comes equipped with a pulse output in a compact design. The polymer composite material consists of a 50% nylon blend that has high strength with good rigidity and is designed for horizontal installation only.
The magnetic drive, low torque register measures in gallons. Register is also magnet resistant and dry to prevent moisture intrusion. Finger strainer is installed to protect the meter from any incoming debris. Rugged design provides for stable accuracy in aggressive environments.
WM-1400 3/4″ Hot or Cold Water Meter with Pulse Output
- The H2O Degree WM-1400 is a 3/4” x 5” lay length pulse equipped cold or hot water meter for submetering applications.
- Available for hot or cold water applications.
- Pulse Value: 1/10 gal. (standard), 1/1 gal. (specify when ordering.)
- Designed for horizontal installations only.
- Technical Specifications:
– Max Flow Rate: 22 gpm
– Nom Flow Rate: 11 gpm
– Min Flow Rate (+/- 3%): 1/4 gpm
– Max Work Pressure: 150 psi
– Max Work Temp: 105 Degrees F (cold), 160 Degrees F (hot)
- The WM-1400 series water meter has a maximum flow rate of 22 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 12 psi at the stated maximum flow rate.
– NSF-61-G Certified
– Meets AWWA C712-10 Standards
– MA Board of Plumbers Approved Cert. #P3-0116-236
– NTEP Certificate # 12-095
– Approved for use in California
- Two year warranty.
Hot Water Meter 3/4” 22 gpm POLY 1 pulse/10 gallons (CA approved) includes couplings
Cold Water Meter 3/4” 22 gpm POLY 1 pulse/10 gallons (CA approved) includes couplings
3/4” x 5” Spacer Tube – for use with WM-1400 and WM-1600 series meters
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
Battery Powered Dry Contact Pulse Counter – Indoor (2 Channel)
L54230 Two Channel Pulse Counter Radio (Battery Powered) 915 MHz