T1000 Wireless Thermostat Overview
The H2O Degree T1000 Smart Thermostat is a wireless networked thermostat. This thermostat is simple to install and is a direct replacement for many 24 VAC based thermostats. The T1000 maintains local HVAC control, even if network communication is lost.
The smart thermostat communicates with the H2O Degree Gateway wirelessly then connects to the H2O Degree Server in the cloud. Property managers can view all their thermostats, set-points and temperature readings through the H2O dashboards and make adjustments to all units or individually. The tenants can be given access to their individual thermostat through a web-based portal or mobile application.
T1000 Wireless Smart Thermostat
- The H2O Degree T1000 is a programmable thermostat that communicates wirelessly to the H2O Degree dashboard for remote control and visualization.
- Device allows property managers to set individual heat set-point limits and cool set-point limits for each thermostat or globally for all thermostats. In addition, the property manager can set the thermostat from heat mode to cool mode and vice versa.
- Collects room temperature, heat set-point, heat set-point limit, heat run-time, cool set-point, cool set-point limit and cool run-time.
- Device allows property managers to set units to vacant to conserve energy.
- Device allows property managers to set units to exception to allow set-point flexibility to certain tenants.
- Thermostat is compatible with the H2O Degree secure wireless 2.4 GHz mesh network. The thermostat simultaneously acts as a mesh transceiver for the wireless network, enhancing the mesh network.
- Modes: Heat (only), Cool (only), Heat & Cool
- Conventional: Forced air, gas, oil & electric furnaces (up to 1H/1C)
- Heat Pumps: With or without Aux/Emergency heat (up to 2H/1C)
- Hydronic: For a 24 VAC hot water zone valve system
- Power: C-wire, 24 VAC
- Dimensions: 4.5″H x 4.5″ W x 1″D
- Electrical Ratings:
- Voltage Range: 20-30 VAC
- Max. Avg Current Draw: 120mA at 24 VAC
- Output Rating: 1.5A resistive load per terminal, 4.2A resistive load combined load
- Temperature Control Range:
- Control Range: 50°F to 90°F (10°C to 32°C)
- Display Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Environmental Limits:
- Operating Limits: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Storage Limits: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Moisture and Dust: Up to IP20
- Two year warranty.
T1000 Wireless Thermostat Ordering Information
T1000 Wireless Thermostat – One stage heat, one stage cool