The H2O Degree LS2000 LoRaWAN multi-sensor is a cost effective multi-use device that monitors temperature, acceleration, orientation, magnetic field, strength, pressure and humidity and is compatible with H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN enabled open-protocol wireless network.
The unit is compact with a long battery life making it a cost effective solution to collect data and trigger threshold detection mechanisms in a wide range of applications.
LS2000 LoRaWAN Multi-Sensor
- The H2O Degree LS2000 LoRaWAN Multi-Sensor is a cost effective, multi-use device that integrates with H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN enabled wireless network.
- Unit is capable of monitoring temperature, acceleration, orientation, magnetic field strength, pressure and humidity.
- Device is compact with a long battery life of 3-5 years depending on application.
- Robust housing meets IP67 rating.
- Highly cost effective and wide operating range.
- Quick and easy set-up in minutes.
- LoRaWAN Technical Specifications:
– Class A/C end device, US915MHz
– ABP and OTA Activation
-FCC Part 15 Class B Approved
– IC (Canada) Approved
– C/UL 60950-1 Listed
Ingress Protection: Rated IP67
-Lithium Battery (non rechargeable/replaceable) 2400 mAh
– Near-field communication (NFC) 13.56 MHz
– Over the air update capable
Transmit Power: Maximum +21.5dBm (conducted)
Receive Sensitivity: Better than -131dBm (conducted, SF12/125kHz)
Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to +70 degrees C
- Sensor Capabilities:
Temperature Range: -20 degrees C to +70 degrees C
Temp. Measurement Precision: +/-1 C
Barometric Pressure Range: 700hPa (0C to +65C)
Humidity Range: 0 to 95% RH (0C to +60C)
Accelerometer Range: Programmable (+/-) 2, 4, 8, 16g
elerometer Measurement Resolution: 1mg
Magnetometer Range: +/- 16 gauss
Gyro Meter (Three Axis) Speed Range: Programmable (+/-) 125, 245, 500, 1000, 2000 md/s
- Dimensions: 66.5 mm x 48.1 mm x 28.5 mm