The H2O Degree GM1000 Diaphragm Gas Meter is made to accurately measure gas appliances in submetering applications.
The aluminum construction along with the sealed register allows it to be installed in a variety of applications.
This meter is designed for indoor installations, however the pulse output allows for integration of remote totalizers and radio frequency devices.
GM1000 Diaphragm Gas Meter
- The H2O Degree GM1000 is a gas submeter.
- Monitor natural gas and LPG.
- Aluminum body.
- Sealed register.
- Designed for indoor installation.
- Equipped with pulse output to interface with H2O Degree wireless mesh network.
- Technical Specifications:
– Use: Natural gas & LPG
– 3/4” NPT Connection
– Cyclonic volume: 0.42ft3
– Operating temperature: -4 Degrees F to +122 Degrees F
– Storage temperature: -4 Degrees F to 122 Degrees F
– Maximum operating pressure: 7.25 PSI
– Measuring range: Qmin 1.4 ft3/hr Qmax 211 ft3/hr
– Pulse transmitter: LF-system, 12 VDC Max 10 mA max
– Pulse value: 1/1 cf or ft³
– NTEP Certificate # 12-087A1
– State of California Approved
- Two year warranty.
- Typical Accuracy Curve:
Diaphragm Gas Meter capacity 211 cubic feet per hour
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
Battery Powered Dry Contact Pulse Counter – Indoor (2 Channel)
Two Channel Pulse Counter Radio (Battery Powered) 915 MHz