WM-3000 Ultrasonic Water Meter with Pulse Output Overview
The H2O Degree WM-3000 ultrasonic water meter is a ultrasonic flow sensor that clamps on to the outside of a pipe and can monitor the flow of liquid through metal or resin pipes ranging from 1/4″ to 2″.
No pipe modification is needed with the WM-3000 water meter. The unit can be mounted to a machine, while running, with a Phillips screwdriver. By mounting to the outside of the pipe, both cost and time are kept at a minimum. The ease of installation, and associated cost savings with mounting externally, open up countless machines to flow monitoring that were once unrealistic.
The WM-3000 can detect virtually any type of liquid. This includes the flow of water (including deionized), oils, chemicals, consumer products, etc. Limitations of traditional liquid flow sensors do not apply to the WM-3000 because the unit does not directly touch the liquid.
WM-3000 Ultrasonic Water Meter with Pulse Output
- The H2O Degree WM-3000 is a ultrasonic water meter for submetering applications and is compatible with H2O Degree’s wireless submetering and leak detection network.
- Clamp-on style provides easy installation, no cutting in of pipes or contamination of liquids.
- Accuracy range: 0.15%-2% dependent on configuration with 1.5% typical.
- Easy to install for any user
– No need for special tools or parts
– No special knowledge required
– No machine downtime
- Easy to integrate into existing processes
– No pressure loss or contamination
– Detect water, oil, chemicals, etc.
– Detect through metal and resin pipes including stainless steel, iron, copper, PVC and others from 1/4″ to 2″ pipes
- Easy to set-up and use
– Pre-programmed detection mode
– Live monitoring of instantaneous flow
– Quick setting codes
- Easy to read display includes actual flow amount or relative flow amount
- Selectable I/O includes:
– 1 control output
– 2 control outputs
– 1 control output & 1 external output
– 1 control output & 1 analog output
- Selectable operation modes:
– Typical flow control (output turns ON below or above a user defined threshold)
– Flow rate monitoring (output turns ON outside of a user defined window)
– Consumption management (output turns ON after a user defined amount of flow has passed)
- High water resistance enables use in the harshest environments (IP65: Light washdown, IP67: Submersion in water)
- Compact design: slim design enables mounting in close proximity or in tight spaces
- Remote display available
- Two year warranty
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 1/4″ – 3/8″, for use up to 5.2 GPM (1/4″) – 7.9 GPM (3/8″)
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 1/2″ – 3/4″, for use up to 15.9 GPM (1/2″) – 15.9 GPM (3/4″)
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 1″ – 1 1/4″, for use up to 52.8 GPM (1″) – 79.3 GPM (1 1/4″)
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 1 1/2″ – 2″, for use up to 105.7 GPM (1 1/2″) – 132.1 GPM (2″)