W54455-MIN Relay Module Overview
The H2O Degree W54455-MIN relay module is a wireless mesh network line powered node with an integrated relay and current detector. The W54455-MIN is a wireless device for use in multiple applications.
The W54455-MIN provides a compact and economical solution for the control of devices such as baseboard heaters, zone valves and lighting. The module may be used to control heating when paired with a H2O Degree thermostat.
W54455-MIN Relay Module
- The H2O Degree W54455-MIN is a wireless relay module.
- Device enables control of baseboard heaters, zone valves, etc. when used with a H2O Degree thermostat.
- Module is available in either 120 VAC or 208-240 VAC configurations.
- Module features 3 small LEDs that help verify device status:
– Relay status
- Module connects directly to baseboard heater or other electrical device to be controlled.
- Device can monitor a load with a maximum current of 15 amps.
- Module includes an integrated industry standard 1/2” box connector for ease of mounting.
- Five year warranty.
Wireless Relay Module for 120, 208, or 277 VAC – Small Form Factor 3mw Radio