WM-1200 Hot or Cold Water Meter Overview
The H2O Degree WM-1200 series hot & cold water meters utilize multi-jet principles for accurate water measurement and are known for their simplicity, longevity and accuracy.
The WM-1200 is tested to the most recent AWWA C708 accuracy standards.
The pulse output capability allows for the meter to be used for remote reading.
The meter is intended for horizontal application only.
In addition to the various sizes, the meter is also available in hot or cold versions.
WM-1200 Cold or Hot Water Meter
3/4″, 1″, 1.5″ & 2″ Multi-Jet
- The H2O Degree WM-1200 is a multi-jet water meter for submetering applications.
- The meter is available for either hot or cold water applications.
- Pulse Value: 1/10 gal. (standard), 1/1 gal. (specify when ordering.)
- Available sizes include 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2” or 2”.
- Lead-free eco-brass body.
- Installation in horizontal position only.
- Max pressure: 150 psi.
– Cold: 105 Degrees F
– Hot: 194 Degrees F
- Flow rates:
- The WM-1200 C/H075 model water meters have a maximum flow rate of 30 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 13 psi at the maximum stated flow rate. The WM-1200 C/H100 model water meters have a maximum flow rate of 50 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 13 psi at the stated maximum flow rate. The WM-1200 C/H150 has a maximum flow rate of 100 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 13 psi at the stated maximum flow rate. The WM1200 C/H200 has a maximum flow rate of 160 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 13 psi at the stated maximum flow rate.
– NSF-61-G Certified
– Meets AWWA C708 Standards
– MA Board of Plumbers Approved Cert. # P3-0917-67
- Two year warranty.
WM-1200C075 – 3/4” Cold Water Meter
WM-1200C100 – 1” Cold Water Meter
WM-1200C150 – 1 1/2” Cold Water Meter
WM-1200C200 – 2” Cold Water Meter
M54130 Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
M54130-O Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
L54230 Two Channel Pulse Counter Radio (Battery Powered) 915 MHz
WM-1200H075 – 3/4” Hot Water Meter
WM-1200H100 – 1” Hot Water Meter
WM-1200H150 – 1 1/2” Hot Water Meter
WM-1200H200 – 2” Hot Water Meter
M54230 Battery Powered Dry Contact Pulse Counter – Indoor (2 Channel)