WM-3100 Ultrasonic Water Meter with Pulse Output Overview
The H2O Degree WM-3100 ultrasonic water meter is a ultrasonic flow sensor that clamps on to the outside of a pipe and can monitor the flow of liquid through metal or resin pipes ranging from 1 1/2″ to 8″.
No pipe modification is needed with the WM-3200 water meter. The unit can be mounted to a machine, while running, with a Phillips screwdriver. By mounting to the outside of the pipe, both cost and time are kept at a minimum. The ease of installation, and associated cost savings with mounting externally, open up countless machines to flow monitoring that were once unrealistic.
The WM-3100 can detect virtually any type of liquid. This includes the flow of water (including deionized), oils, chemicals, consumer products, etc. Limitations of traditional liquid flow sensors do not apply to the WM-3100 because the unit does not directly touch the liquid.
WM-3100 Ultrasonic Water Meter with Pulse Output
- The H2O Degree WM-3100 is a ultrasonic water meter for submetering applications and is compatible with H2O Degree’s wireless submetering and leak detection network.
- Clamp-on style provides easy installation, no cutting in of pipes or contamination of liquids.
- Accuracy range: 0.15%-2% dependent on configuration with 1.5% typical.
- Easy to install for any user
– No need for special tools or parts
– No special knowledge required
– No machine downtime
- Easy to integrate into existing processes
– No pressure loss or contamination
– Detect water, oil, chemicals, etc.
– Detect through metal and resin pipes including stainless steel, iron, copper, PVC and others from 2 1/2″ to 8″ pipes
- Easy to set-up and use
– Pre-programmed detection mode
– Live monitoring of instantaneous flow
– Quick setting codes
- Easy to read display includes actual flow amount or relative flow amount
- Available I/O includes:
– Control Output: PNP/NPN, Single/Dual, Flow & Temperature
– Analog Output: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, Single/Dual, Flow & Temperature
– External Input: Reset, Flow Rate Zero Shift, Origin Adjustment
– I/O Link: Instantaneous Flow, Total Accumulated Flow, Settings Information
- Easily Reviewable Data:
– Types of Data: Instantaneous Flow Rate, temperature, total accumulated flow, event information
– Frequency of Recording: once every 5 minutes*, once per day, once per week or once per month (*instantaneous flow rate and temperature only)
- Superior weather resistance enables use in the harshest environments: IP65/67, IP69K, NEMA 4X
- Compact Design: slim design enables mounting in close proximity or in tight spaces
- Remote display available
- Two year warranty
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 1 1/2″ – 2″, for use up to 100 GPM (1 1/2″) – 150 GPM (2″)
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 2 1/2″ – 3″, for use up to 260 GPM (2 1/2″) – 390 GPM (3″)
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 4″ – 5″, for use up to 660 GPM (4″) – 990 GPM (5″)
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Water Meter for pipe sizes 6″ – 8″, for use up to 1400 GPM (6″) – 2500 GPM (8″)