H2O Degree’s EM-8000 Branch Circuit Meter is a multiple branch circuit electric meter that collects granular energy intelligence data for tenant billing, cost allocation and energy management.
The EM-8000 is ideal for submetering applications in apartment and multi-family facilities. The EM-8000 is available with both split & solid core current sensors for increased flexibility in installation.
EM-8000 Branch Circuit Meter
- The EM-8000 is a three-phase, multi-channel, multi-function Ampere/Volt demand
meter suitable for use in single-phase and multi-phase applications.
- Multi-channel submetering—up to 36 single-phase, 18 two-phase or 12 three-phase
submeters in a single, compact device. Any combination of single-, two– and/or three-phase loads can be monitored up to a total of 36 current inputs.
- 2-row, 16 character backlit LCD display for easy set-up and programming.
- Data recorders; programmable periodical data logs separate for each submetered
point. Embedded programmable controller (4 control set points, programmable
thresholds and delays) separate for each metered point. Event recorder for logging
internal diagnostic events and set point operations.
- Time of use, 4 energy/demand registers x 4 tariffs, 4 seasons x 4 types of days, 8 tariff
changes per day, easy programmable tariff schedule.
- Current sensors available in both split and solid-core configurations for increased
flexibility in installation.
- ANSI C12.20 Class 10/20 0.25 Precision (Active Energy). UL Listed for US & Canada, CE, ISO, VNIMS. Compliant with ANSI and IE specifications. Approved by NY State/NY City PSC, MET Labs, CE, ISO and VNIIMS.
EM8000 Branch Circuit Meter
100 Amp Solid Core CT for use with EM8000
100 Amp Split Core CT for use with EM8000
* Consult factory for other current transformer options.