WM-1100 Hot or Cold Water Meter Overview
The H2O Degree WM-1100 hot or cold water meter is the most versatile multi-jet type water meter available for submetering applications.
Along with its compact design, the removable register allows for pressure tests and line flush-outs without damaging the internal components.
The WM-1100 is capable of being installed in a horizontal position while adhering to AWWA C708 accuracies.
With all of these features, the WM-1100 is the complete meter for any submetering application.
WM-1100 Cold or Hot Water Meter
- The H2O Degree WM-1100 is a pulse equipped 3/4” x 7 1/2” lay length multi-jet water meter for submetering applications. Meter is available for either hot
or cold water applications.
- Pulse Value: 1/10 gal. (standard), 1/1 gal. (specify when ordering.)
- Removable register allows for pressure tests and line flush-outs without damaging internal components.
- Installation in horizontal position only.
- Normal flow rate: 1-20 gpm (+/- 1.5%).
- Max Pressure: 150 psi.
- Max working temperature:
– Cold Water Meter: 105 Degrees F.
– Hot Water Meter: 160 Degrees F.
- The WM-1100 series water meter has a maximum flow rate of 20 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 12 psi at the stated maximum flow rate.
– NSF-61-G Certified
– Meets AWWA C708 Standards
– MA Board of Plumbers Approved Cert. # P3-0116-236
– NTEP Certificate # 12-101
– Approved for use in California
- Two year warranty.
Cold Water Meter 3/4” 20 gpm POLY 1 pulse/gallon (CA approved) includes couplings
Hot Water Meter 3/4” 20 gpm POLY 1 pulse/gallon (CA approved) includes couplings
3/4” x 7.5” Spacer Tube – for use with WM1000, WM1100, WM1500 and WM1800 series meters
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
Battery Powered Dry Contact Pulse Counter – Indoor (2 Channel)
L54230 Two Channel Pulse Counter Radio (Battery Powered) 915 MHz