WM-1500 Hot Cold Water Meter Overview
The H2O Degree WM-1500 Hot or Cold Water Meter is the most versatile multi-jet type water meter available for submetering applications.
Meter is available for hot or cold water applications. Along with its compact design, the removable register allows for pressure tests and line flush-outs without damaging the internal components.
The WM-1500 is capable of being installed in both horizontal and vertical positions while adhering to AWWA C708 accuracies.
With all of these features, the WM-1500 is the complete meter for any submetering application.
WM-1500 Cold or Hot Water Meter
- The H2O Degree WM-1500 is a pulse enabled 3/4” x 7 1/2” lay length multi-jet water meter for submetering applications.
- Meter is available for hot or cold water applications.
- Pulse Value: 1/10 gal. (standard), 1/1 gal. (specify when ordering)
- Compact Design.
- Removable register allows for pressure tests and line flush-outs without damaging internal components.
- Installation in both horizontal and vertical positions while adhering to AWWA C708 accuracies.
- Technical Specifications:
– Material: 50% glass-reinforced nylon polymer
– Max Flow Rate: 20 gpm
– Normal Flow Rate (+/- 1.5%): 1-20 gpm
– Nom Flow Rate: 15 gpm
– Min Flow Rate (+/- 3%): 1/4 gpm
– Nom Pipe Size: 3/4”
– Pulse Value: 1/10 gal
- Max working temperature:
– Max Work Pressure: 150 psi
– Max Work Temp: 105 Degrees F (Cold Water Meter) 160 Degrees F
(Hot Water Meter)
- The WM-1500 series water meter has a maximum flow rate of 20 gallons per minute with a pressure loss of approximately 12 psi at the stated maximum flow rate.
– NSF-61-G Certified
– Meets AWWA C708 Standards
– MA Board of Plumbers Approved Cert. # P3-0116-236
– NTEP Certificate # 12-101
- Two year warranty.
Hot Water Meter 3/4” 20 gpm POLY 1 pulse/gallon includes couplings
Cold Water Meter 3/4” 20 gpm POLY 1 pulse/gallon includes couplings
3/4” x 7.5” Spacer Tube – for use with WM-1000, WM1100, WM1500 and WM1800 series meters
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
Battery Powered Dry Contact Pulse Counter – Indoor (2 Channel)
L54230 Two Channel Pulse Counter Radio (Battery Powered) 915 MHz