The H2O Degree LS3000 LoRaWAN enabled occupancy sensor combines infrared detection, temperature and illumination with a multi-sensing device.
The H2O Degree occupancy sensor is compatible with LoRaWAN open protocol building networks.
The occupancy sensor simultaneously detects movement and monitors the environment. Receive real-time information about the motion, lighting and temperature activity in a designated area. Smart and configurable, identify your ideal case and set the device to report back in a timely and efficient manner.
The H3O Degree LS3000 LoRaWAN occupancy sensor is ideal for security, energy management, occupancy monitoring and environmental monitoring applications.
LS3000 LoRaWAN Enabled Occupancy Sensor
Motion, Light & Temperature Sensor
- The H2O Degree LS3000 LoRaWAN enabled occupancy sensor detects movement and monitors light and temperature and integrates with H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN enabled open protocol wireless network.
- Receive real-time notifications when activity is detected.
- Target sensing range with 40-degree mechanical rotation and receive motion detection data up to 12 meters.
- Install anywhere indoors with ease.
- Reduce operational upkeep with extended battery life and footprint.
- Customize report time frames for alerts when and how you want them.
- Quick and easy set-up in minutes.
- Technical Specifications
– Battery: 3.6V ER14505 AA Lithium Battery (2)
– Estimated Battery Life: 3 Years*
– Antennas: Built-in
– Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to 55 degrees C
– Storage Temperature: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
– Field of View: Horizontal: 100 degrees Vertical: 60 degrees
– Installation Location: Indoor Only
- Five Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 78mm x 78.8mm x 82.2mm
- Weight: 125.8g
LoRaWAN Occupancy Sensor