IT1000 Line Powered Gateway Overview
The H2O Degree IT1000 Line Powered Gateway is the heart of the H2O Degree radio network at the property. The gateway is equipped with an embedded CPU to interface between the network coordinator and the H2O Degree server.
The IT1000 Line Powered Gateway is designed for use with thermostat control systems and interface to Building Automation Systems (BAS).
The gateway can be connected to the Internet via the property’s Internet or via a cellular modem. Once connected, the data is transmitted to the H2O Degree server in the cloud for data collection, processing and report generation.
Gateway software can easily be updated remotely via the Internet connection and does not require a display, keyboard or mouse.
* Outdoor enclosures available, contact H2O Degree for details.
IT1000 Line Powered Gateway
- The H2O Degree IT1000 is a gateway with built-in CPU.
- Gateway Kits include (1) IT1000 Gateway and (1) M54700 (optionally available with IT2010 Modem) contained inside one compact enclosure. (120 VAC Power required).
- Device connects the network coordinator to the H2O cloud servers to enable remote monitoring and control of all H2O wireless devices including water, electric, BTU and gas meters as well as thermostats and wireless relays. (Requires one M54700 Coordinator
- The gateway’s built-in CPU is equipped with a 1 GHz processor, RTC (Real Time Clock with battery), 512 MB RAM, 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN port and an SD card for non-volatile memory.
- Gateway automatically acquires an IP address (DHCP) and transmits a message via port 19110 & 80 to the H2O Degree server in the cloud.
- Gateway does not require a display, keyboard or mouse.
- Gateway attaches to the coordinator via a USB cable.
- The gateway can store up to 200,000 records. After the storage is full, the gateway starts to dump off data using a FIFO principal (first in, first out.) The amount of days is dependent on how many devices are connected, and what transmission intervals they
are set to.
- The IT1000 can use a cellular modem if an Ethernet connection is not available
- The IT1000 is more suitable for thermostat control applications due to the onboard
real-time clock and other noted specifications.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 6.5 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches.
- Five year warranty.
IT1000 Gateway with power supply (included) 1-100 radio devices
IT1000 Gateway with power supply (included) 101-500 radio devices
IT1000 Gateway with power supply (included) 501-1000 radio devices
Five port Ethernet switch 10/100
Cellular Modem 3G/4G Ethernet interface for CDMA networks includes power supply
IT7002 Labor Database Commissioning