WM-2000 Cold Water Meter Encoded Register Overview
The H20 Degree WM-2000C is an encoded register meter and works with the H2O Degree Transceiver. The WM-2000C water meter consists of three major assemblies: a register, a lead free high copper alloy maincase and a nutating disc measuring chamber for horizontal installation only.
The corrosion-resistant maincase will withstand most service conditions including internal water pressure, rough handling and in-line pipe stress.
The innovative floating chamber design of the nutating disc measuring element protects the chamber from frost damage and utilizes corrosion-resistant materials throughout and a thrust roller to minimize wear.
WM-2000 Cold Water Meter Encoded Register
- The H2O Degree WM-2000 water meter is compatible with the H2O Degree encoded register radio (M54190).
- Resists internal pressure stresses and external damage. Handles in-line piping
variations and stresses. Proprietary polymer materials maximize long-term
- For horizontal installation only.
- Impact-resistant register. Tamper-proof seal pin deters theft.
- High resolution, low-flow leak detection.
- Bayonet style register mount allows in-line serviceability.
- Made from lead free high copper alloy. Lead-free high copper alloy provides
- Positive displacement. Widest effective flow rate for maximum revenue.
- Contact factory for other WM-2000 outputs.
- Operating Temperature: Up to 80 Degrees F.
- WM-2000 Approvals:
– NSF-61-G Certified
– Meets AWWA C700 Standards
– MA Board of Plumbers Approved Cert. # P3-1016-169
– NTEP Certificate # 12-100A4
– Approved for use in California
- Five year warranty.
Cold Water Meter 5/8” x 3/4” 20 gpm BRASS Encoded Register (CA approved) includes couplings
Cold Water Meter 3/4” 30 gpm BRASS Encoded Register (CA approved) includes couplings
Cold Water Meter 1” 50 gpm BRASS Encoded Register (CA approved) includes couplings
Cold Water Meter 1 1/2” 100 gpm BRASS Encoded Register (CA approved) includes couplings
Cold Water Meter 2” 100 gpm BRASS Encoded Register (CA Approved) includes couplings
3/4” x 7.5” Spacer Tube – for use with WM1000, WM1100, WM1500 and WM1800 series meters
Encoded Register reads SENSUS, BADGER, MASTER METER and NEPTUNE water meters