Metering System Infrastructure
H2O Degree provides submetering and utility management solutions with flexible metering system infrastructure to meet your unique applications. Our systems include a unique wireless mesh network system as well as products that integrate with LoRaWAN open protocol networks.
Submetering systems are a cost-effective way to dramatically reduce your energy consumption, improve energy conservation while, at the same time, enhancing the value of your property.
When you have flexible submetering system infrastructures to meet the individual requirements of your property, it gives your residents the chance to be aware of and responsible for their own energy usage, while providing building owners with a flexible, cost effective solution that meets the individual configuration of your specific facility.
When the appropriate system is installed, you will typically see the average energy usage go down. In this manner, H2O Degree’s flexible submetering system infrastructures will help your property’s residents save money by enabling them to become more aware of their energy consumption day in and day out.
Below find information on H2O Degree’s submetering & leak detection system overview and infrastructure/components. For a free site evaluation contact our team of experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Submetering & Leak Detection System Overview Diagrams
Submetering & Leak Detection System Infrastructure/Components
Do Your Part for the Environment with Efficient Submetering System Components
Not only do high-quality, flexible submetering system infrastructures deliver the flexibility to meet your building’s unique configuration, they also provide a cost effective solution whether your installation is on a new building, or a retrofit installation on an existing building.
Submetering system solutions give both property managers and tenants alike the opportunity to better manage utility costs and positively impact the environment.
Property managers implement submetering system solutions to allocate costs to tenants, departments and common areas accurately and effectively, while tenants have the ability see exactly where they use electricity and adjust their habits to positively affect their expenses.
Get Professional Advice on Submetering System Solutions
Subetering systems are based on the idea of measuring the actual energy and resources used by Facilities down to the level of individual tenants, departments, common areas and even individual pieces of equipment and building systems.
Our submetering system infrastructures provide the flexibility needed to accurately read the actual energy consumption in your facility to meet your individual goals such as equitable tenant billing, CAM charge management, building maintenance and energy conservation programs.
What Are the Benefits of Installing H2O Degree’s Flexible Submetering System Infrastructure?
Some of the other benefits of our wireless submetering system components include:
- Getting precise numbers on your residents’ actual energy consumption.
- Exact energy usage data
- Ability to get in-depth reviews of your building’s energy data.
- Integrate with leading RBC (Read, Bill, Collect) companies for tenant billing solutions.
- Having better information to make decisions to help optimize your energy use and streamline energy management programs.
- Being able to record actual energy usage without relying on estimates.
- Comparing energy usage across different buildings over time.
- Being able to identify and cut out energy waste.
- Quickly identifying maintenance problems before crucial equipment breaks down.
- Identifying any unnecessary energy use during the nights or weekends.
- Comparing energy usage across similar buildings and facilities over time.
- Detecting errors in utility bills by comparing meter usage with actual utility bills.
- Better energy management during limited demands or peak pricing periods.
Specify the Right Submetering System Infrastructure For Your Project Today!
With H2O Degree, keeping track of the energy your building uses has never been so easy. Further, as a leading provider of utility energy equipment, you can order what you need from nearly anyplace in the world.
Feel free to reach out to your local representative for a free site evaluation and for product information, or you can also contact our sales team at H2O Degree with questions by phone or email at info@H2ODegree.com.