The H2O Degree LS1000 door/window sensor tracks door and window movement with magnetic open/closure sensor and integrates with H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN based open protocol wireless network.
Users can get instant alerts when secured items are opened for improved security and energy efficiency. Get instant alerts when key areas of your building are accessed or left unsecured. Open/close door sensors help monitor your assets for safety, security and improved operations. Simple and easy to install, this magnetic device can be used on doors, windows and gates — offering flexibility for your security and building optimization needs.
Applications for the LoRaWAN door/window sensor includes intrusion detection, building management, energy management and refrigeration management.
LS1000 LoRaWAN Door/Window Sensor
- The H2O Degree LS1000 LoRaWAN door/window sensor is a device that tracks door and window movement with magnetic open/close sensor and integrates with H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN enabled wireless network.
- Determine open rate of doors or windows at set intervals.
- Verify objects are properly secured.
- Install anywhere indoors with ease.
- Reduce operational upkeep with extended battery life.
- Customize report time frames for alerts when and how you want them.
- Set up and provisioned in minutes.
- Technical Specifications:
Power: CR2450 button batteries (2)
Estimated battery life: 5 years*
Tx Power: 19dBm +/- 1 dBm
Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to +55 degrees C
Storage Temperature: -40 degrees C to +70 degrees C
- Dimensions: Sensor: 57 mm x 35 mm x 14 mm; Magnet: 42.5 mm x 13 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 43.8g
LoRaWAN Door Sensor
LoRaWAN Window Sensor