The H2O Degree GM0500 Diaphragm Gas Meter is made to accurately measure gas appliances in submetering applications.
The meter is a positive displacement non-temperature compensated diaphragm type gas meter made of die cast aluminum-alloy and surface treated with epoxy polyester powder.
This meter is capable of applications where reliability and pulse output is desired.
GM0500 Diaphragm Gas Meter
- The H2O Degree GM0500 is a gas submeter.
- Non-temperature compensated.
- Monitor natural gas and LPG.
- Aluminum alloy body with surfaces treated with epoxy polyester powder.
- Sealed register.
- Designed for indoor installation.
- Equipped with pulse output to interface with H2O Degree wireless mesh network.
- Technical Specifications:
– Use: Natural gas & LPG-Non Temperature Compensated Meter
– 1/2” NPT Connection
– Nominal Flow Rate: 56.5 FT3/h
– Maximum Flow Rate: 88 Ft3/h
– Minimum Flow Rate: 0.56 Ft3/h
– Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.35 psi
– Operating Temperature: 14-104 Degrees F
– Cyclic Volume: 0.031725 Ft3/h
– Storage Temperature: -4 to 122 Degrees F
– Accuracy : +1.5% at 0.1Qmax<Q- Pressure Loss at Qmax: <0.03 psi
– Pressure Loss at Qmin: <0.009 psi
– Max Index Reading: 9999999.9 ft3
– Pulse Output: 12 VDC max; 10mA max: No polarity
– Pulse Value: 1/cf or ft³
- Five Year Warranty.
- Accuracy Chart:
Diaphragm Gas Meter capacity 88 cubic feet per hour
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Indoor (4 channels)
Line Powered Pulse Counter – Outdoor (4 channels)
Battery Powered Dry Contact Pulse Counter – Indoor (2 Channel)
Two Channel Pulse Counter Radio (Battery Powered) 915 MHz