H2O Degree offers the industry’s first LoRaWAN enabled submetering equipment.
H2O Degree’s pulse counter, gateways and leakbreaker offerings integrate seamlessly with the open protocol LoRaWAN (Long Range Wide Area Network) to remotely monitor and record utility submetering data.
H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN Enabled products does not require a dedicated PC or software — or a repeater network. H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN Enabled products improve data collection speed, accuracy and communication distance, all while simplifying and reducing the cost of submetering installations.
Benefits of H2O Degree’s LoRaWAN Enabled Submetering Products
• H2O Degree products integrate seamlessly with the LoRaWAN open protocol network.
• Products include:
– L54120 LoRaWAN Battery Powered Water Meter
– L54230 LoRaWAN Enabled Pulse Counter
– LIT1005 LoRaWAN Gateway
• The H2O Degree L54230 LoRaWAN Enabled Pulse Counter has a 10-year warranty that includes a 10-year battery life, typical products only offer a 5-year warranty and battery life.
• The pulse counter also has dual inputs and can be used for one cold water and one hot water meter as an example. The device can be used for water, gas or electric metering. The two channels are ideal for dual point-of-entry projects offering hardware and labor cost savings.
• 6 months FREE leak detection reporting for the owner are included with the system. Reporting services can be renewed with H2O Degree after six months. Most systems do not offer leak detection options with their service.
• On-site training for the contractor and team. H2O Degree provides ongoing system support by our in-house team of experts.